New Nikon European Wedding Collective Announced
Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 22nd November 2017 – Today marks the launch of The Nikon European Wedding Collective, a team of expert wedding photographers and influencers from across the region, who have been handpicked by Nikon to chart present and future wedding trends and wedding photography styles. The founding members of The Collective are:
• UK: Ross Harvey, wedding photographer and Louise Beukes, editor of B.LOVED
• Italy: Nadia Meli, wedding photographer and Elena Saia, founder of Wedding Wonderland
• France: Chloé Lapeyssonnie, wedding photographer and Nessa Buonomo, founder of La Mariée Aux Pieds Nus
• Czech Republic: Simona Smrčková and Kamil Saliba, wedding photographers and Lucie Spišáková, editor of Originalni Svatba
The Nikon European Wedding Collective will produce an exclusive, ongoing content series which will be hosted on Nikon’s European website and will launch with a focus on wedding traditions. From the ‘dance of the brioche’ to ‘breaking the plates’, The Collective has nominated and photographed traditions both weird and wonderful from across Europe. The content is designed to provide inspiration and ideas to wedding photographers.
All of the images taken by The Collective will be shot on the new Nikon D850. With its fast, ultra-high-resolution FX-format sensor, which uses 45.7 megapixels of effective resolution, stunning light sensitivity and dynamic range, the D850 enables you to do more than take photographs – it helps to tell a couple’s story and transport them back to their special day through the power of detail.
Following launch, The Nikon European Wedding Collective will release new insights bi-annually on forthcoming wedding trends. The second instalment of exclusive content, available in April 2018, will showcase trends and predictions for Spring/Summer 2018.
For further information on The Nikon European Wedding Collective and to access the content, visit here.
For more information about Nikon’s award-winning products please visit www.europe-nikon.com
- NIKON COLLABORE AVEC NISSIN JAPAN LTD. ET PROFOTO
- DEVENEZ CRÉATIF AU SENS LARGE. L’OBJECTIF À FOCALE FIXE LE PLUS COMPACT DE LA SÉRIE Z
- NIKON PRÉSENTE UN NOUVEAU ZOOM DE LA SÉRIE S COMPACT ET HAUTES PERFORMANCES
- NIKON LANCE LES APPLICATIONS NX TETHER ET NX MOBILEAIR POUR LES PHOTOGRAPHES PROFESSIONNELS
- DÉCOUVERTE EN EXCLUSIVITÉ DU Z 9 DE NIKON GRÂCE À UN ÉVÉNEMENT VIRTUEL GRATUIT
- NIKON ANNONCE LA SORTIE DU Z 9, SON NOUVEAU MODÈLE PHARE
- Nikon développe le super téléobjectif à focale fixe NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S pour son système de monture Z
- NIKON ENRICHIT SA GAMME D’OBJECTIFS NIKKOR Z AVEC UN ZOOM POLYVALENT AU FORMAT DX
- NIKON PRÉSENTE DEUX NOUVELLES JUMELLES MONARCH QUI DONNENT VIE À LA BEAUTÉ DE LA NATURE
- Exprimez votre créativité avec le plus petit objectif Z plein format à ce jour !