Nikon products receive “iF Design Award 2018”
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 9th February 2018: Nikon is pleased to announce that three of its products have received an ‘iF Design Award 2018’ within the product discipline.
The winning products are:
Digital SLR camera – Nikon D850
The D850 is Nikon’s latest flagship model, giving full-frame photographers the ultimate combination of resolution, speed, and light sensitivity. It is an ideal choice for photographers who want the freedom to deliver stunning images without exceptions. The D850 excels in all areas, making it the perfect camera for pros.
Digital SLR Camera – Nikon D7500
The D7500 is an advanced DSLR camera that packs much of the innovation of the acclaimed D500 into a lightweight, robust and more affordable body. Its 20.9 million pixel image sensor, processor and wide ISO range make it a capable and versatile tool in the hands of a passionate photographer.
Compact Digital Camera – COOLPIX W300
The COOLPIX W300 is a rugged compact digital camera that is waterproof to 30 m, can withstand the shock of falls from as high as 2.4 m, and offers great performance with 4K UHD movies. The durable camera is well-equipped with intuitive features to capture an action-packed excursion such as hiking, camping, skiing or even relaxing on the beach.
The ‘iF Design Awards’ are prestigious global design awards, sponsored by iF International Forum Design GmbH. The awards consist of several disciplines such as product, communication, and packaging. This year, over 6,400 entries from 54 countries were evaluated by renowned, independent experts.
- NIKON ENRICHIT SA GAMME D’OBJECTIFS NIKKOR Z AVEC UN ZOOM POLYVALENT AU FORMAT DX
- NIKON PRÉSENTE DEUX NOUVELLES JUMELLES MONARCH QUI DONNENT VIE À LA BEAUTÉ DE LA NATURE
- Exprimez votre créativité avec le plus petit objectif Z plein format à ce jour !
- NIKON DÉCROCHE QUATRE PRIX AUX EISA AWARDS 2021-2022
- NIKON LANCE TROIS NOUVEAUX TÉLÉMÈTRES QUI VOUS AIDERONT À VOUS SURPASSER
- NIKON DÉVELOPPE UN NOUVEAU ZOOM DE GRANDE AMPLITUDE POUR SA SÉRIE Z
- NIKON PRÉSENTE L’APPAREIL PHOTO HYBRIDE NIKON Z fc
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear et ARUP annoncent les membres du jury du concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021
- NIKON ANNONCE LE LANCEMENT DE NX FIELD, UN NOUVEAU SYSTÈME DE PRISE DE VUE À DISTANCE POUR LES PROFESSIONNELS
- Nikon élargit sa gamme dʼobjectifs à monture Z avec le NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 et le NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2