Nikon Introduces the Golfer’s Laser Rangefinder COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 15th May 2018: Nikon today announces the release of the golfer’s Laser Rangefinder COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED – this flagship product is the new, further improved model of the COOLSHOT 80 series.
The COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED encompasses the vibration reduction function of the COOLSHOT 80 series in a smaller and lighter body. It features an easy-to-view red internal OLED display with an automatic adjustment function that finetunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level. The measurement response time is shortened to approx. 0.3 seconds. The body has a waterproof and fog-proof structure that provides protection from unexpected rain and water splashes.
The COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED also features an “Actual Distance Indicator” - an LED light on the front of the device which flashes green when the actual distance mode is in use. It can therefore be used in official competitions* when distance-measurement devices are permitted, as it clearly indicates that the Incline/Decline measurement function (ID Technology) has not been deployed.
Nikon’s COOLSHOT removes uncertainty about the distance, allowing the user more time to make strategic decisions and focus on each shot.
Everything you expect from a golfer’s Laser Rangefinder is consolidated into the new COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED. With its improved operability and ease of measurement, it is ideal for both those who are using a golfer’s Laser Rangefinder for the first time as well as those who have not been completely satisfied with conventional Laser Rangefinders.
* Check local rules before using a COOLSHOT in an official competition.
COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED
Red internal display
* Simulated image
· Measurement range: 7.5-1,090m/8-1,200 yd.
· STABILIZED function is employed for facilitating measurement to a distant flagstick while reducing the vibration caused by hand movement. The effect of Vibration Reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less¹.
· Red internal OLED display enables easier viewing in any situation. Automatic brightness adjustment function finetunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level.
· Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance — HYPER READ has evolved and displays the measurement result in approx. 0.3 second
· Green-lit LOCKED ON Technology²: LOCKED ON sign is lit in green and informs you of the distance to the closest subject. When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance to the closest subject is displayed with a LOCKED ON sign in the viewfinder. For example, on a golf course, it is clearly visible that the distance to the flagstick has been measured even with trees in the background.
· Golf mode displays the slope adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ± Height) which is a guide to how far you should hit the ball and useful when golfing on an uphill/downhill course — ID (incline/decline) Technology
· Actual Distance Indicator is employed to indicate that the Incline/Decline measurement function (ID Technology) is not being utilised. When using actual distance mode, the indicator blinks in green while power is on. Non-use of the Incline/Decline measurement function (ID Technology) can be confirmed by observers easily. The Actual Distance Indicator can also be switched off.
· First Target Priority mode is employed. When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the closest subject is displayed — useful when golfing for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
· Distance measurement display step: 0.5m/yd.
· Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
· High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
· Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
· Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
· Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
· Dioptre adjustment function
· Compact body design for comfortable holding
· Waterproof and fog-proof
· Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
¹ Based on Nikon's measurement standards.
² Single measurements: When measuring overlapping subjects and the distance to the closest subject is displayed, the LOCKED ON sign appears. Continuous measurement: When displayed figures shift to a closer subject, the LOCKED ON sign appears.
- NIKON ENRICHIT SA GAMME D’OBJECTIFS NIKKOR Z AVEC UN ZOOM POLYVALENT AU FORMAT DX
- NIKON PRÉSENTE DEUX NOUVELLES JUMELLES MONARCH QUI DONNENT VIE À LA BEAUTÉ DE LA NATURE
- Exprimez votre créativité avec le plus petit objectif Z plein format à ce jour !
- NIKON DÉCROCHE QUATRE PRIX AUX EISA AWARDS 2021-2022
- NIKON LANCE TROIS NOUVEAUX TÉLÉMÈTRES QUI VOUS AIDERONT À VOUS SURPASSER
- NIKON DÉVELOPPE UN NOUVEAU ZOOM DE GRANDE AMPLITUDE POUR SA SÉRIE Z
- NIKON PRÉSENTE L’APPAREIL PHOTO HYBRIDE NIKON Z fc
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear et ARUP annoncent les membres du jury du concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021
- NIKON ANNONCE LE LANCEMENT DE NX FIELD, UN NOUVEAU SYSTÈME DE PRISE DE VUE À DISTANCE POUR LES PROFESSIONNELS
- Nikon élargit sa gamme dʼobjectifs à monture Z avec le NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 et le NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2