Celebrating the life of Mr. David Douglas Duncan
We are deeply saddened to learn that distinguished American photojournalist Mr. David Douglas Duncan has passed away. All of us at Nikon are mourning the loss of a dear friend and colleague, and express our sincere condolences.
Mr. Duncan extensively covered the Pacific War, Korean War and the Vietnam conflict as a combat photographer. During his long career his works have been published in The New York Times, LIFE magazine, and numerous other publications. Outside war journalism, he is also known for his portraits of Pablo Picasso.
His appreciation for our imaging technology led to the recognition of Nikon and NIKKOR across the word, and for that we are eternally grateful. He was a great Nikon partner throughout his career and we respectfully honour the immeasurable contribution that he made to journalism during his 102-year lifetime.
As we express our deepest sympathies at his passing, we also offer a tribute to our wonderful friend and partner with whom we shared the challenges and joys of the last century. He will remain in the hearts of his Nikon family forever.
- NIKON ENRICHIT SA GAMME D’OBJECTIFS NIKKOR Z AVEC UN ZOOM POLYVALENT AU FORMAT DX
- NIKON PRÉSENTE DEUX NOUVELLES JUMELLES MONARCH QUI DONNENT VIE À LA BEAUTÉ DE LA NATURE
- Exprimez votre créativité avec le plus petit objectif Z plein format à ce jour !
- NIKON DÉCROCHE QUATRE PRIX AUX EISA AWARDS 2021-2022
- NIKON LANCE TROIS NOUVEAUX TÉLÉMÈTRES QUI VOUS AIDERONT À VOUS SURPASSER
- NIKON DÉVELOPPE UN NOUVEAU ZOOM DE GRANDE AMPLITUDE POUR SA SÉRIE Z
- NIKON PRÉSENTE L’APPAREIL PHOTO HYBRIDE NIKON Z fc
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear et ARUP annoncent les membres du jury du concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021
- NIKON ANNONCE LE LANCEMENT DE NX FIELD, UN NOUVEAU SYSTÈME DE PRISE DE VUE À DISTANCE POUR LES PROFESSIONNELS
- Nikon élargit sa gamme dʼobjectifs à monture Z avec le NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 et le NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2