NIKON TO DEMO ITS FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS SYSTEM AT PHOTOKINA 2018
New cameras, lenses and industry-renowned speakers form the agenda for the booth at Halle 2.2
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 6th September 2018 : Nikon prepares to take centre stage once again at the world’s leading imaging show, photokina, in Cologne. Visitors will be given hands-on access to the latest products, including a look at its newly announced full-frame, Nikon FX-format Z mount mirrorless cameras, lenses and lens mount adapter.
Visitors to Nikon’s booth in Halle 2.2 can also test Nikon’s wide range of professional DSLR products, including the award winning FX-format Nikon D850 which, with an ISO range of 64–25600 and 45.7MP sharpness, provides the ultimate combination of resolution, speed, and light sensitivity. There will also be a wide range of Nikon cameras and NIKKOR lenses to get to grips with, such as the recently announced entry-level D3500, megazoom COOLPIX P1000, as well as the high-performance, super-telephoto AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR lens and the AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED – the first telephoto lens in the NIKKOR lineup to boast a built-in 1.4x teleconverter.
Some of the best photographers in the business will also present at Nikon’s booth, discussing their experiences of shooting on Nikon equipment. Nikon Europe Ambassador and renowned fine art photographer David Yarrow will talk about his evocative and immersive photography of life on earth, and the challenging journey he has undertaken to achieve such a unique style. Meanwhile fellow European ambassador, Italian-born wedding photographer Nadia Meli will reveal her experience testing out the new Z mount system, and its compatibility with both the new and existing NIKKOR lenses. British photographer and urban film maker Rob Whitworth, rising star Jamari Lior, award-winning photographer and film maker Pep Bonet, Nikon Nordic Ambassador Frøydis Geithus and sports and news photojournalist Lukas Schulze, complete this year’s stellar line-up.
Dirk Jasper, Product Marketing Manager at Nikon Europe comments: “Our new mirrorless system marks our pursuit of a new dimension in optical performance pushing the boundaries of resolution, quality, and ultimately offering a new level of possibilities to the creators exploring their next project. Nikon has a solution for every photographer and attendees will be able to feel, learn and experience the new system alongside our other industry-leading products."
Photokina is open to the public from 26 to 29 September 2018. For the latest news and views, and the full schedule of speakers you can follow us on twitter @NikonEurope. Join the conversation on Twitter #NikonPhotokina.
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear et ARUP dévoilent les membres du jury pour le concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
- Nikon s’associe à CIWEM et WaterBear pour présenter le concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
- NIKON PRÉSENTE LA TOUTE DERNIÈRE MISE À JOUR DU FIRMWARE POUR LE Z 9
- ALLEZ PLUS LOIN, PLUS LONGTEMPS AVEC LE NOUVEAU NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S
- NIKON LANCE LE Z 30, SON MEILLEUR APPAREIL PHOTO POUR LES VLOGGERS
- POUR TOUTES LES AVENTURES. NIKON ANNONCE DEUX NOUVEAUX MODÈLES DE JUMELLES PROSTAFF.
- NIKON TRIOMPHE AUX TIPA WORLD AWARDS 2022 AVEC TROIS VICTOIRES
- NIKON REMPORTE CINQ PRIX RED DOT, DONT LE « BEST OF THE BEST » POUR LE Z 9
- NIKON LANCE LA VERSION 1.2.0 DU SYSTÈME DE PRISE DE VUE À DISTANCE NX FIELD POUR AGENCES PHOTOGRAPHIQUES PROFESSIONNELLES
- Nikon développe la poignée télécommande MC-N10 pour le système de monture Z de Nikon