NIKON INTRODUCES THE MONARCH 2000 LASER RANGEFINDER
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 10th January 2019: Nikon today announces the release of a new portable laser rangefinder, the MONARCH 2000.
The MONARCH 2000 features a more durable, elastomer covered body. It boasts a solid, linear design and provides an extended measurement capability with a maximum distance of 1,820m.* An easier-to-view red OLED internal display, and an automatic brightness adjustment function that automatically fine-tunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level, have also been incorporated.
The new laser rangefinder enables stress-free, rapid measurement in any situation without missing the crucial moment. Thanks to HYPER READ, the measurement response of the MONARCH 2000 is stable and speedy regardless of the distance to the target and measurement results are displayed in approx. 0.3 second. If single measurement, enabled with a single press of a button, fails to measure the distance, it automatically continues to attempt the measurement for up to approx. 4 seconds until results can be obtained. This simple operation improves the measurement of smaller targets and those which are further away. Finally, through the application of ID (incline/decline) Technology, both Actual Distance and Horizontal Distance can be measured.
The body features a waterproof and fogproof structure, providing protection from unexpected water splashes, accidental water submersion, and sudden weather changes.
Summary of key features
• Measurement range: 7.3-1,820m
• Red OLED internal display enables easier viewing in any situation. Automatic brightness adjustment function fine-tunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level
• Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance — HYPER READ now displays the measurement result in approx. 0.3 seconds
• Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds). If single measurement fails, it automatically extends the measurement until succeeding for up to 4 seconds. Keeping the button pressed enables continuous measurement for up to approx. 8 seconds
• Horizontal Distance display mode and Actual Distance display mode can be easily switched — ID (incline/decline) Technology
• Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
• First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background
• Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas
• Distance measurement display step: 0.1m
• High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
• Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
• Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
• Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
• Dioptre adjustment function
• Compact body design for comfortable holding
• Waterproof (up to 1m for 10 minutes) and fogproof, but not designed for underwater usage; the battery chamber is rainproof
• Wide temperature tolerance: -10˚C to +50˚C/14˚F to 122˚F
* Under Nikon’s measurement conditions and reference values
- NIKON ENRICHIT SA GAMME D’OBJECTIFS NIKKOR Z AVEC UN ZOOM POLYVALENT AU FORMAT DX
- NIKON PRÉSENTE DEUX NOUVELLES JUMELLES MONARCH QUI DONNENT VIE À LA BEAUTÉ DE LA NATURE
- Exprimez votre créativité avec le plus petit objectif Z plein format à ce jour !
- NIKON DÉCROCHE QUATRE PRIX AUX EISA AWARDS 2021-2022
- NIKON LANCE TROIS NOUVEAUX TÉLÉMÈTRES QUI VOUS AIDERONT À VOUS SURPASSER
- NIKON DÉVELOPPE UN NOUVEAU ZOOM DE GRANDE AMPLITUDE POUR SA SÉRIE Z
- NIKON PRÉSENTE L’APPAREIL PHOTO HYBRIDE NIKON Z fc
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear et ARUP annoncent les membres du jury du concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021
- NIKON ANNONCE LE LANCEMENT DE NX FIELD, UN NOUVEAU SYSTÈME DE PRISE DE VUE À DISTANCE POUR LES PROFESSIONNELS
- Nikon élargit sa gamme dʼobjectifs à monture Z avec le NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 et le NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2