Nikon’s mirrorless system and COOLPIX P1000 win at the 2019 iF Design Awards
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 25th February 2019: Nikon is pleased to announce that its mirrorless system and COOLPIX P1000 digital camera have received iF Design Awards within the product discipline.
The globally prestigious iF Design Awards, sponsored by iF International Forum Design GmbH, recognise expertise in product, communication and packaging. This year, over 6,375 entries from 52 countries were evaluated by a panel of 67 renowned design specialists. Entries were assessed based on innovation, functionality, aesthetics, responsibility and positioning.
Nikon’s mirrorless system
Nikon’s revolutionary mirrorless system is built around the world’s widest lens mount¹, which enables users to capture more light and ground-breaking levels of optical performance.
The system is comprised of two mirrorless cameras - the Z 7 and Z 6 - which feature the new, larger-diameter mount, complimented by S-line NIKKOR Z lenses. Fast, sharp and quiet, these superior lenses take in more light across the frame to deliver outstanding levels of detail, all the way to the edge. The FTZ Mount Adapter completes the set, which allows the Z cameras to be used with existing F-mount NIKKOR lenses.
¹ As of August 23 2018
Nikon’s COOLPIX P1000 super-telephoto digital camera boasts the world’s biggest 125x optical zoom. And with a focal-length range of 24–3000mm, users can capture sharp photos and videos no matter how far away the subject is. Its bright f/2.8-8 NIKKOR lens and 16 MP sensor contribute to a revolutionary system perfect for sports, wildlife and travel photographers.
Please visit the iF Design Awards website for more information: https://ifworlddesignguide.com/our-awards/professional-awards/if-design-award-2019
- NIKON ENRICHIT SA GAMME D’OBJECTIFS NIKKOR Z AVEC UN ZOOM POLYVALENT AU FORMAT DX
- NIKON PRÉSENTE DEUX NOUVELLES JUMELLES MONARCH QUI DONNENT VIE À LA BEAUTÉ DE LA NATURE
- Exprimez votre créativité avec le plus petit objectif Z plein format à ce jour !
- NIKON DÉCROCHE QUATRE PRIX AUX EISA AWARDS 2021-2022
- NIKON LANCE TROIS NOUVEAUX TÉLÉMÈTRES QUI VOUS AIDERONT À VOUS SURPASSER
- NIKON DÉVELOPPE UN NOUVEAU ZOOM DE GRANDE AMPLITUDE POUR SA SÉRIE Z
- NIKON PRÉSENTE L’APPAREIL PHOTO HYBRIDE NIKON Z fc
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear et ARUP annoncent les membres du jury du concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021
- NIKON ANNONCE LE LANCEMENT DE NX FIELD, UN NOUVEAU SYSTÈME DE PRISE DE VUE À DISTANCE POUR LES PROFESSIONNELS
- Nikon élargit sa gamme dʼobjectifs à monture Z avec le NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 et le NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2