Nikon’s mirrorless system and COOLPIX P1000 win at the 2019 iF Design Awards
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 25th February 2019: Nikon is pleased to announce that its mirrorless system and COOLPIX P1000 digital camera have received iF Design Awards within the product discipline.
The globally prestigious iF Design Awards, sponsored by iF International Forum Design GmbH, recognise expertise in product, communication and packaging. This year, over 6,375 entries from 52 countries were evaluated by a panel of 67 renowned design specialists. Entries were assessed based on innovation, functionality, aesthetics, responsibility and positioning.
Nikon’s mirrorless system
Nikon’s revolutionary mirrorless system is built around the world’s widest lens mount¹, which enables users to capture more light and ground-breaking levels of optical performance.
The system is comprised of two mirrorless cameras - the Z 7 and Z 6 - which feature the new, larger-diameter mount, complimented by S-line NIKKOR Z lenses. Fast, sharp and quiet, these superior lenses take in more light across the frame to deliver outstanding levels of detail, all the way to the edge. The FTZ Mount Adapter completes the set, which allows the Z cameras to be used with existing F-mount NIKKOR lenses.
¹ As of August 23 2018
Nikon’s COOLPIX P1000 super-telephoto digital camera boasts the world’s biggest 125x optical zoom. And with a focal-length range of 24–3000mm, users can capture sharp photos and videos no matter how far away the subject is. Its bright f/2.8-8 NIKKOR lens and 16 MP sensor contribute to a revolutionary system perfect for sports, wildlife and travel photographers.
Please visit the iF Design Awards website for more information: https://ifworlddesignguide.com/our-awards/professional-awards/if-design-award-2019
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear et ARUP dévoilent les membres du jury pour le concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
- Nikon s’associe à CIWEM et WaterBear pour présenter le concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
- NIKON PRÉSENTE LA TOUTE DERNIÈRE MISE À JOUR DU FIRMWARE POUR LE Z 9
- ALLEZ PLUS LOIN, PLUS LONGTEMPS AVEC LE NOUVEAU NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S
- NIKON LANCE LE Z 30, SON MEILLEUR APPAREIL PHOTO POUR LES VLOGGERS
- POUR TOUTES LES AVENTURES. NIKON ANNONCE DEUX NOUVEAUX MODÈLES DE JUMELLES PROSTAFF.
- NIKON TRIOMPHE AUX TIPA WORLD AWARDS 2022 AVEC TROIS VICTOIRES
- NIKON REMPORTE CINQ PRIX RED DOT, DONT LE « BEST OF THE BEST » POUR LE Z 9
- NIKON LANCE LA VERSION 1.2.0 DU SYSTÈME DE PRISE DE VUE À DISTANCE NX FIELD POUR AGENCES PHOTOGRAPHIQUES PROFESSIONNELLES
- Nikon développe la poignée télécommande MC-N10 pour le système de monture Z de Nikon