Nikon’s mirrorless system and COOLPIX P1000 with DF-M1 Dot Sight receive the “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2019”
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 28th March 2019: Nikon is pleased to announce that its new mirrorless system and COOLPIX P1000 with DF-M1 Dot Sight, have both received the “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2019”.
A panel of design specialists judged over 5,500 entries on nine aspects including innovation, functionality and durability.
Winning product overview:
Nikon’s mirrorless Z system
The new mirrorless system has been recognised for its innovations in optical manufacturing and mirrorless technology. The system is comprised of two cameras - the Z 7 and Z 6 - which feature a new, larger-diameter mount, complimented by superior S-line NIKKOR Z lenses. The FTZ Mount Adapter completes the set, which allows the Z cameras to be used with existing F-mount NIKKOR lenses.
Superzoom Compact Digital Camera – COOLPIX P1000 and DF-M1 Dot Sight
The COOLPIX P1000 has been recognised for its outstanding achievements in optical engineering. Its 125x optical zoom (24-3000mm equivalent), the most powerful in a compact camera, has made it the standout choice for hobbyist photographers.
The DF-M1 Dot Sight has won this year’s Product Design award in conjunction with the P1000. The attachment is designed to help guide photographers exploiting the far reaches of the P1000 zoom range and to track objects accurately without having to look through the lens.
The Red Dot Design Award is a prestigious international design competition sponsored by Germany’s Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen.
The winning products will be showcased at a special exhibition to be held from July 8, 2019 to June 30, 2020 at the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen, Germany.
For more information about the Red Dot Design Awards please visit https://www.red-dot.org/
- NIKON ENRICHIT SA GAMME D’OBJECTIFS NIKKOR Z AVEC UN ZOOM POLYVALENT AU FORMAT DX
- NIKON PRÉSENTE DEUX NOUVELLES JUMELLES MONARCH QUI DONNENT VIE À LA BEAUTÉ DE LA NATURE
- Exprimez votre créativité avec le plus petit objectif Z plein format à ce jour !
- NIKON DÉCROCHE QUATRE PRIX AUX EISA AWARDS 2021-2022
- NIKON LANCE TROIS NOUVEAUX TÉLÉMÈTRES QUI VOUS AIDERONT À VOUS SURPASSER
- NIKON DÉVELOPPE UN NOUVEAU ZOOM DE GRANDE AMPLITUDE POUR SA SÉRIE Z
- NIKON PRÉSENTE L’APPAREIL PHOTO HYBRIDE NIKON Z fc
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear et ARUP annoncent les membres du jury du concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021
- NIKON ANNONCE LE LANCEMENT DE NX FIELD, UN NOUVEAU SYSTÈME DE PRISE DE VUE À DISTANCE POUR LES PROFESSIONNELS
- Nikon élargit sa gamme dʼobjectifs à monture Z avec le NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 et le NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2