TWO NEW NIKKOR Z LENSES JOIN THE NIKON Z FAMILY
The NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1.8 S extends the Nikon Z line-up of high-performance S-line f/1.8 lenses. When wide is not wide enough, this bright, ultra-wide 20 mm prime lens makes an exciting choice. Advanced optics, the wide Z mount, and the f/1.8 rounded 9-blade aperture enable thrilling performance in any light. Sharpness is superb edge to edge, and exceptional at close distances thanks to a minimum focus distance of just 0.20 m. ED glass and Nikon’s anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat combat ghosting and flare—no matter the setting, this mirrorless lens will capture so much more of the view.
The NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR joins the Nikon Z family as the perfect travel lens with which to capture richly detailed stills and movies. As one of the most compact telephoto zooms available today, it easily fits into smaller kit bags. The large Z mount allows a unique design that places larger lens elements to the rear—enabling superb balance and handling. The optical design ensures sharp images with vivid colour and deep contrast, whether shooting wide or telephoto. Video shooters can capture beautiful full-frame video footage thanks to advanced NIKKOR optics that make the most of their Nikon Z camera’s superb image quality.
Dirk Jasper, product manager at Nikon Europe, comments: “These new NIKKOR lenses add yet more popular focal lengths to the Nikon Z system. Whether shooting stills or video, in tight spaces or out in nature, image makers now have even more opportunities to respond to their situation with the creative tools they need.”
Wide open and free. NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1.8 S
• Fast f/1.8 ultra-wide-angle mirrorless lens. Phenomenally sharp from edge to edge and brilliant in low light.
• Incredible sharpness. Sharpness is superb—and exceptional at close distances. A minimum focus distance of just 0.20 m puts photographers in control of the frame, from close-up to infinity.
• Beautiful bokeh. Advanced optical design enables exquisite starbursts and natural-looking bokeh.
• Crisp, clear images. ED glass and aspherical lens elements correct chromatic aberrations, and Nikon’s anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat combats ghosting and flare.
• Movie ready. Focusing is fast, smooth, and quiet. Focus breathing is all but eliminated.
• Weather sealed. Every movable part of the lens barrel is sealed to keep dust and moisture out.
For all your journeys. NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR
• Ultra-compact telephoto zoom. Full-frame mirrorless lens with 24–200 mm wide-angle to telephoto zoom range.
• Travel ready. Weighs just 570 g and easily fits into smaller kit bags. The zoom-lock switch keeps the lens fully retracted when it’s stowed in a bag.
• Sharp up close. Minimum focus distance of just 0.5 m at 24 mm, and 0.7 m at 200 mm.
• Great for movies. Autofocus is whisper-quiet. Focus breathing is reduced, as is focus-shift while zooming.
• Crisp, clear images. Aspherical ED glass and aspherical lens elements ensure minimal distortion throughout the zoom range. Nikon’s ARNEO coat combats ghosting and flare for clearer images.
• Dust and drip resistant. The lens is sealed to protect from dust and moisture. A fluorine coat effectively repels dust and dirt, without compromising image quality.
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear et ARUP dévoilent les membres du jury pour le concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
- Nikon s’associe à CIWEM et WaterBear pour présenter le concours Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
- NIKON PRÉSENTE LA TOUTE DERNIÈRE MISE À JOUR DU FIRMWARE POUR LE Z 9
- ALLEZ PLUS LOIN, PLUS LONGTEMPS AVEC LE NOUVEAU NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S
- NIKON LANCE LE Z 30, SON MEILLEUR APPAREIL PHOTO POUR LES VLOGGERS
- POUR TOUTES LES AVENTURES. NIKON ANNONCE DEUX NOUVEAUX MODÈLES DE JUMELLES PROSTAFF.
- NIKON TRIOMPHE AUX TIPA WORLD AWARDS 2022 AVEC TROIS VICTOIRES
- NIKON REMPORTE CINQ PRIX RED DOT, DONT LE « BEST OF THE BEST » POUR LE Z 9
- NIKON LANCE LA VERSION 1.2.0 DU SYSTÈME DE PRISE DE VUE À DISTANCE NX FIELD POUR AGENCES PHOTOGRAPHIQUES PROFESSIONNELLES
- Nikon développe la poignée télécommande MC-N10 pour le système de monture Z de Nikon